New Generations Service Exchange
New Generations Service Exchange is a short-term, customizable program for university students and professionals up to age 30.
Participants can design exchanges that combine their professional goals with a humanitarian project.
What are the benefits?
- Make connections with service-minded community leaders in another country
- Learn another language
- Build your professional skills and gain international experience
- Travel and explore a new culture while giving back through service
What is an exchange like?
With your host Rotary district, you’ll plan activities that can include networking, relationship building, humanitarian service, professional development, and leadership training. Exchanges:
- Last from a few weeks to six months
- Can be arranged for individuals or groups
- Need not be reciprocal
How much does it cost?
Costs vary by Rotary club or district. To reduce expenses, Rotary members often provide homestay options, arrange no-cost internship or job-shadowing programs, and offer other financial assistance.
Find a Rotary club near you that works with New Generations Service Exchange to find out what it would cost.